Topic : How to communicate with my child – the importance of using visual tools
KCA’s family service is inviting parents to a free workshop .
This workshop is open to all parents and carers who have a child with a disability.
When: Wednesday 9 February, 2022 at 10:30 (2 hours)
Where: Zoom (online)
Delivered by: LDN London – Education, Health and Care Coordinator
- Intro to communication: What is communication? How do we communicate?
- Difficulties communicating with our SEND children. What is different?
- The importance of inclusive communication tools.
- Introducing visual tools, how to make timetables.
- How to engage with our children using visuals?
For details and zoom link email firstname.lastname@example.org